Characteristics of Stretch film
* Self sealing film
* Holds together pallet loads of up to 2000 kilos
* Ensures total protection against dust and moisture
* Eliminates the use of secondary packaging materials
* Ease of application cuts on cost and time
* Available in a wide array of widths, lengths and thicknesses
* Tailor made sizes to suit any application
* Great optics
* Resilience - to hold almost any shape
Stretch film or Cling Film, like a rubber band, stretches and has the ability to retract, thus holding the packed load tightly together. The Film is stretched during application and has a natural inbuilt cling to seal to itself. Our stretch films (both manual and machine grade) have good cling property and strength.
Machine grade and hand grade stretch film with the stretch percentage up to approx 300%. Stretch film is available in different microns and roll widths. VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) stretch film provides the corrosion protection to ferrous and non-ferrous products by providing a molecular layer of corrosion protection on the surface of metals.
MVS ACMEI stretch films are available in different types and thicknesses, including hand wrap, one-sided cling, two-sided cling and UV-inhibiting film. Our extensive line of application equipment includes hand held wrappers, semiautomatic and automatic, in-line equipment.